Your privacy is important to Velocix Solutions Ltd. (Velocix). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Velocix collects and the ways in which Velocix uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Velocix may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including but not limited to page visits, time spent on page, and downloads);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but limited to first name, last name, email address, phone number, country, address, job title, job function, organization type);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including but not limited to content downloads and software downloads);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including but not limited to marketing communications, newsletters, blog and company updates); and
- Any other information that you send to Velocix.
Using personal information
Velocix may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications (includes but not limited to phone and email)
- Process inquiries received through the contact form
- Open a customer account
- Optimize the Internet site (adjustment of the website to your needs)
- Defend against and record hacker attacks
- Create user statistics
- Identify IP addresses of inquiring computers
- Identify the date and time of access/inquiry
- Determine the name and URL of the data inquired
- Record the operating system of your computer and the browser that you use
- Identify the country from where our website is accessed
- Record access status/HTTP status code
- Capture the data volume transmitted each time
- Determine the Velocix webpage last visited
- Idenitfy browser settings
The basis for temporary saving of your personal data and the log files is legitimate interest in order to:
- Be able to correctly display the contents of our website and to optimize advertising for it
- Provide law enforcement authorities with the information required to enforce the law in case of an incidence
- Further improve our offerings and our Internet appearance
- Collect statistical data
Where Velocix discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Velocix may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Data Subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of Personal Data and to be informed of their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified.
Data Subjects have the right to request erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data.
Marketing use: Your personal information may be used via the methods listed above for marketing purposes. You do not have to agree to this. If you object to the use of your personal data for this purpose, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for removal of your details. All our electronic marketing material carries an unsubscribe option, so you can also unsubscribe at any time.
Explicit consent to marketing use: You have given Velocix Solutions Ltd. explicit consent to use your personal information for the methods listed above. You may withdraw this consent at any time, simply by emailing email@example.com. We will immediately withdraw your name from our marketing lists.